Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friends Answering Questions...Sort Of

You might wonder why I participate in this application if I don't particularly like it. Well, your guess is as good as mine. Is it part of the social meme of Facebook? Is it an attempt to create a real community? Does anybody care? I like this third option.

So for kicks, I went to my own list of questions about me answered by anonymous "friends", copied the results, and posted the whole caboodle right here. Do people get me right or wrong? Let's see.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy would let you cheat off their paper on a test? Yes

Not damn likely. Go do your own studying!

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is 'smarter than the average bear'? No

Either someone doesn't know me AT ALL or they think this is a drastic understatement.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is a good friend? No

That would depend on whether or not someone is a good friend to me--and also what the definition of "good" is.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy should have more self-confidence? No

Wow, I must pull off some magic online. I'm a quivering mass of clam jello.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy thinks shopping at Wal-Mart is classy? No

Classy? No. Necessary? Yes.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy still wet their bed in 6th grade? No

I don't think I ever wet my bed at all.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy likes British accents? Yes

I like all accents.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy sends too many Facebook invites? No

I sure try not to bug too many people too often.

Do you think Emilie Conroy was a Dork in high school? No

Thanks, but I was queen of the dorks. Hell, I'm still a dork.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy has ever lied to you? No

I tend to be pretty honest.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy has ever failed a class? No

Actually I failed a class in my first semester of college. But I made it up and all was well.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy looks good in a bathing suit? Yes

It's not the bathing suit, it's how I work it.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is cute? Yes

Damn straight! ;>P

Do you think that Emilie Conroy has ever used steroids? No
Indeed, these bulging muscles are all natural.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy would let you cheat off their paper on a test? No

Right on.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is a poser? No

But I posed for the centerfold of Weird Tales once...

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is trailer trash? No

I've tailgated a few times, but I'm not the butt of a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy can throw a football with a spiral? Yes

In fact I worked to perfect this move.

Do you think Emilie Conroy is cool? Yes

You probably are, too.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy has ever skinny dipped? Yes

There are people here on Facebook who know the truth of this statement.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy would go bungee jumping? Yes

Been there, done that, not all it's cracked up to be.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is a good athlete? No

Obviously this person hasn't competed with me physically.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is socially awkward? Yes

Show me an honest person who won't admit to being a little awkward.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy can keep a secret? Yes

True enough. Who the hell would I tell?

Do you think that Emilie Conroy would do anything to succeed? No

I'm professionally ruthless, but I do have limits and ethics.


Do you think that Emilie Conroy has ever kissed a girl? Yes

Aren't we all a little bi somewhere?

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is a scrub? No
Thanks. What's a scrub?

Do you think that Emilie Conroy is smarter than George W. Bush? Yes
That's not saying much.

Do you think that Emilie Conroy has bad breath? No

Love those mints!

Do you think that Emilie Conroy has ever played beer pong? Yes

No. Yes. I don't remember, I was drunk at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment