Sunday, June 5, 2011

Red

Aw, whatsamatter? Don't like red? Perhaps red is too cliche for your delicate sense of aesthetics? Well, tough mouseloaf. Red is the color of the bold and the brazen, the doppelganger with an ego large enough to consume Latin America. And me, hey, I love red. I adore red. Hell, my car is bright red. My house is red (velvet). Poppies are red. Coop devil girls are red. Blood (batheinitswiminitliveinitdrinkitup) is red once it hits air. Really REALLY mindblowing sex is red (just use your imagination). Time is flowing red. "I alone walk in the red heavens". Grenadine is red, and for that matter, so are pomegranites. Anyway, the point...the point? Oh, right, I'm not trying to go for an overdone style so much as just using a color so very dear to me. Well, all right, that and I'm staring through the famed Ruby of Mygoshpraksh, which is the size of a human heart, which I understand is also kind of red. Just be grateful I don't do the Web design for major search engines, cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment