Sunday, June 5, 2011

This Is Me?

1) What is your favorite TV show?
I get a kick out of the really crappy original movies SyFy stitches together.

2) What is your favorite book?
I like to think my favorite book is the one I haven't found yet. If You Give A Mouse A Cookie is a real page turner.

3) What is your favorite film?
I'd say the Matrix, unless it's the Matrix making me say the Matrix, in which case Run Lola Run.

4) What is the least romantic place to have a first kiss?
In the presence of your great-grandparents and your grandparents who are themselves engaged...

5) Where do you like to go on dates?
I like going to the airport, lying on the roof of the car, and watch airplanes come in for a landing over me.

6) Suggest a book for me to read.
Try Catcher in the Rye.

7) Suggest a movie for me to watch.
If you have never seen an Ed Wood film, do so.

8) Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a member of the opposite gender?
I wonder about it all the time, and then I shudder and recoil with horror. Periods or fly zippers...which would I choose...?

9) If you could be ten years older, would you be happier?
That would depend on what I had managed to pull off during those ten years.

10) If you could relive any period of your life, what would it be?
Why relive any of it? The whole thing's been different flavors.

11) If you could travel to any period in history, where would you go?
I'd like to go back and take a good look at the ancient Athenians and see if they were as wise and as noble as they're said up to be.

12) Design your own first question according to your own ideas.
You are a soda nut. Lately you have cut out the sweet stuff for your health, but you're given one opportunity to have one regular soda of your choice. What do you pick?

13) So, did you turn out the way your family expected?
You know something...the scary thing is...I probably have.

14) What is this all about and what the heck is really going on?
It's all in the lines etched into the shell of a turtle.

15) What do you think about the possibility life on Earth originated elsewhere?
I tend not to think about our origins so much as think about where we're going.

16) PVC, vinyl, or leather?
PVC, mostly because we're skintimate buddies. I've never been close with vinyl, and leather kills cows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment