Sunday, June 5, 2011

So I Was Asking Myself...

Well, this isn't any serious soul-searching or anything, but I've been asking myself a few things today. Hell, there may not be any answers, but maybe that's part of the fun.

1) Why do I enjoy doing laundry?

2) How can I use ketchup and barbecue sauce when I hate tomatoes?

3) Why do I have more patience for Max than I do for people?

4) How on earth can I manage to be an optimist?

5) Why do I always want to improve on everything?

6) Why am I unimpressed by what's supposed to impress me and impressed by qualities that are obscure?

7) Why is it that in the season I finally have a good understanding of football, the Eagles seem to be doing anything but flying?

8) What is it about photography that I hate so much? I mean, I'm not ugly, and yet I hate being photographed.

9) Where can I go where I can really fit in on most or all levels?

10) Who's the next person to be an influence on me?

Beats me folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment