Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Life According To Trent Reznor/NIN

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)".

Pick your Artist: Nine Inch Nails

Describe yourself: Somewhat Damaged

How Do You Feel: Underneath It All

Describe Where You Currently Live: Help Me I Am In Hell

If You Could go Anywhere, Where Would You Go? La Mer

Your Best Friend Is: Big Man With A Gun

Your Family Are: Down In It

What's the Weather Like: A Warm Place

Favorite Time of Day: The Only Time

If Your Life Was a TV Show, What Would It Be Called: Happiness In Slavery

What Is Life to You: Heresy

Your Relationship: Mr. Self Destruct

Your Fear: Something I Can Never Have

What Is the Best Advice You Have to Give: I Do Not Want This

Thought for the Day: Head Like A Hole

How I Would Like to Die: Last

My Soul's Present Condition: Dead Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment